Monday, August 15, 2011

8/16 Theme and Identi-photo

What's up dog? fdcergytjkui, lkoi (that's what my dog typed)  This is a prime example of why "dogbook" should not exist.  But I digress.

This weeks theme has nothing to do with dogs (I think...) and (almost)everything to do with blood sucking creatures. The theme is VAMPIRE MOVIES AND TV SHOWS.  So I expect a lot of girls will be playing this week.

 Check the identi-photo below and I'll be asking an easy question about what it is in round 2 on Tuesday.  Please keep your comments off the page though, at least until Wednesday.

Remember Remember Reeeeeemember... Coleman's fills up FAST for trivia.  Sign ups start at 8:00pm.  Last week there was a line by 7:50 and we had 30 teams by 8:05.  Don't forget you can get bonus points for completing CHALLENGES (Those start after sign ups) and by bringing in non-perishables.  Check the link on the right for more on bonus points.    See you all on Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment