Monday, February 27, 2012

2/28 Theme and Ident-photo & More!

There you are you, and here I am, and neither us is is anywhere in particular, but we are getting things done and that's what matters.

You came here though for the theme, and photo and not my platitudes, I suppose.  Well, here they are:
The theme this week is DEADLY DISEASES! I suppose that could be any of them, but I'll be focusing on the more lethal beasties, and less so on the freak deaths from strep throat.

Check the identi-photo below, I'll be asking a question about it Tuesday evening, so make sure you know what it is by then!

And lastly this week is DOUBLE POINTS!  We'll be crowning a new tournament champion who will get some tickets to Saturday's SU game against Louisville along with a trophy!

Register your team between 8:00pm and 9:00, trivia begins at 9.  You can also get bonus points by bringing in non-perishable food items (or bar soap) for St. Patrick's food pantry.  1 point per item, max 5 pts/team.  See you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment