Monday, February 13, 2012

2/14 Theme

Before you got to this page you may have been thinking: "I wonder if there will be trivia on Valentines day".  Well I am here to definitively say YES, there will be.  What better Valentines date than going out for a romantic evening at an authentic Irish pub?  Have some dinner, have a hot toddy and show the one you care about just how much fun you can be.

This weeks theme (as announced last week) is PLAYERS CHOICE, which means all the questions I'll be asking were submitted by you, the players!  I do fact check and pick out the best ones to ask the crowd and I have a good selection to choose from (I'll try to make sure everyone who submitted gets a question of theirs asked).  No one sent me an identi-photo, so there is no identi-photo this week.  :-(

So call up that person you love and tell them that you have a date at Coleman's this Valentines day.  Get there @ 8:00 for sign ups and challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment