Thursday, June 30, 2011

RE: question about up for grabs

Blogger does not seem to think that I should be able to leave comments on my own blog, so I have to respond to your comments in a new post for the time being.

Regarding Up for Grabs question about the engine coolant:  The exact phrasing was "If you have a 1999 GMC pick up with a 7.4 L V8 engine with air conditioning, how many quarts of coolant should it be filled with?"  Coolant does not specify any ratio of antifreeze to water and I was looking for the total capacity of fluid.  I apologize if this created an ambiguity for your team, in the future feel free to ask for clarification if you feel there are multiple ways to interpret a question.

-Brian

1 comment:

  1. I felt the question was more than clear. anyone who has worked on a car would know what was meant by the question. Anyone who thought the latter was just over thinking. in which case its just a fun trivia game.

    ReplyDelete