Monday, January 2, 2012

1/3 Theme and Identi-photo

Happy 2012 everyone!  Glad we have all made it this far!  I know you made your new years resolution "I will play trivia every week at Coleman's all year" so let's get crackin' on it...

This weeks theme is FURRY ANIMALS, I have one annoying me as I type, there may be a question about that. 

Check the Identi-photo below, figure out what it is all about, then I'll ask a simple question about it on Tuesday.

Remember you can get bonus points for bringing in Non-Perishable food- we have been doing this every week for the past two years and you have donated exactly 5,000lbs in those two years, WELL DONE!    That is an impressive feat and you all should be proud of the help you are providing to those in our community who have trouble making ends meet.

See you Tuesday night, sign ups start at 8:00, and then challenges, then trivia Questions at 9:00!

No comments:

Post a Comment