Monday, November 28, 2011

11/29 Theme and Identi-photo

...And then the next thing you know it's Tuesday again.  And that means it's trivia night too- ka-ching!

Here is the deal about this week:
1) The theme is CELEBRITIES WHO USE STAGE NAMES (It will be about alot more than their names)
2) This week is DOUBLE POINTS BABY!  Because it's also-
3) The last week of the TOURNAMENT! The winning team will walk away with that sweet Chiminea you saw last week AND a Trophy (And I think T-shirts too...)
4) Check the Identi-photo below and figure out what it is by the time trivia begins and I'll ask a simple question about it.
5) I know that despite my excellent reasons to go to trivia night INSTEAD of the SU game, you will still go to the SU game.  What I propose is that once SU has sufficiently spanked Eastern Michigan that you ALSO come to Coleman's where beer prices are a little more reasonable...

Sign ups start at 8:00, trivia at 9:00!

No comments:

Post a Comment